70mm Recycled Concrete Cobble
Demolished concrete is a valuable resource material that can be suitably recycled back into various construction materials. Using recycled
concrete in your next construction project eliminates the need for demolished concrete being disposed of at council land fill sites, which
assists in protecting the environment from further degradation.
70mm recycled concrete cobble can be supplied to;
- Institute of Public Works Engineering Australia (NSW) – IPWEA Class D75 as guided by the “Specification for Supply of Recycled Materials for Pavements, Earthworks and Drainage” Issue No. 3.0 April 2010.
Note: All results are indicative only:
- Uncompacted Bulk Density 1.20 t/m3
- Compacted Bulk Density 1.29 t/m3
- Wet Strength 94 kN
- Wet/Dry Variation 34%
- Particle Size Distribution – Test Method: AS12220.127.116.11
70mm recycled concrete cobble is an excellent drainage and filter material.
- Quality material with large amounts of voids
- Potential cost savings
- Reducing the impact on natural resources
- Working towards an ecologically sustainable future
70mm recycled concrete cobble can be used for fit for purpose applications.
Some typical uses include
- Drainage filter medium material for retaining walls and varying applications
- Course fill as a soft ground bridging layer and drainage blanket
- Construction site access and haul roads, particularly during wet weather