Recycled Forest Mulch (Coarse)
Disposable green waste is a valuable resource material that can be suitably recycled back into a sustainable landscaping and gardening product. Using recycled green waste in your next project will help ensure future development is ecologically sustainable and assist in protecting the environment from further degradation.
Stockpiled material is processed and managed in accordance with the Resource Recovery Order under Part 9, Clause 93 of the Protection of the Environment Operations (Waste) Regulation 2014 – The pasteurised garden organics order 2016
Note: all results are indicative only:
- Uncompacted Bulk Density – 0.24t/m3
- Compacted Bulk Density – .035t/m3
- Moisture Condition – 46%
- Compliance Clause 4.1 to 4.7
Recycled forest mulch is an excellent rehabilitation and stabilisation material
- A textured, brown and rustic appearance
- Assists soil moisture retention
- Releases nutrients into the soil
- High in nitrogen
- Reduces weed growth
- Assists soil temperature stabilisation
Recycled forest mulch has various landscape and gardening applications.
Some typical uses include
- Commercial & domestic landscaped areas
- Land rehabilitation and bank stabilisation
- Garden beds and borders
Recycled forest mulch is textured, brown and rustic in appearance. It is ideal for land rehabilitation and bank stabilisation. Forest mulch is a quality material that will provide moisture retention, reduced weed growth, soil insulation and releases beneficial nutrients back into the soil over time.